Doporučovala bych táké přepsat, pokrátit a dát foto
Message from the Dean
Welcome to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University (FEE CTU).
CTU (founded in 1707) is the leading technical university in the Czech Republic. In 1960, the Department of Electrical Engineering became an independent faculty. Our 17 departments are located in two buildings: Dejvice (in the main CTU campus) and Karlovo namesti, both within the center of Prague.
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering (FEE) offers first-class education in the fields of electrical engineering, telecommunications, automation, informatics and computer science and engineering. All our study programmes are closely linked to our research activities.
The FEE alone ranks among the top 5 research institutions in the Czech Republic. We generate about 30% of the research output of the whole CTU.
We have extensive research collaboration with top universities and research institutions worldwide. We offer innovative solutions to our industrial partners, military and security institutions. We participate in space research programmes and work for governmental agencies.
The faculty offers the following study programmes taught in English:
- Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering and Management (BSc and Ing.)
- Communications, Multimedia and Electronics (BSc and Ing.)
- Cybernetics and Robotics (BSc and Ing.)
- Open Informatics (BSc and Ing.)
- Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (Ing. only)
- PhD programme divided into 16 branches of study
Our graduates find top jobs in industry, research institutions, and at universities in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Since 1950, FEE has awarded more than 30 000 diplomas which were always considered the benchmark of quality.
For the future, we strive to become the leading center of research and innovation through our even more internationalized academic staff and student body.
prof. Pavel Ripka, the Dean
FEE CVUT 2014 in numbers
- undergraduate (BSc) and master (Ing.): 2880
- Ph.D.: 490
- undergraduate (BSc) and master (Ing.): 791
- Ph.D.: 47
Academic staff (recalculated time job/average age) – average for the year 2014:
- professors: 47,3 / 59,4
- docents: 72 / 54,7
- other: 266,2
Income (thousands CZK):
- state contribution: 192 547
- research subsidies: 177 667
- grants (incl. research center SGS): 387 956
- supplementary activities: 53 507
- other resources: 30 123
- total: 841 440
Publications (in 2014):
- Impacted publications (WoS): 211
- Testimonials (WoS): 2015