Support and perks
University Nursery "Lvíčata" (Lion Cubs)
As one of the benefits for staff and students with small children, there is a nursery located at the university campus. It provides the possibility to combine education or career and family care. More about nursery here (in Czech language).
Faculty offers open parking on the right side of the faculty building (available for staff with card issued by CTU) and the garage below the new building of the Faculty of Architecture - Thákurova 9 (for staff, students and guests with card issued by CTU).
Parking in the garage is paid, there is possibility to use short-term parking or pre-paid parking.
- the first 15 minutes free
- Weekdays: the first 2 hours per 7 CZK and for each additional hour 4 CZK
- Weekends and holidays: the first 2 hours per 40 CZK and for each additional hour 20 CZK
Short-term parking is paid using the card CTU, it means that you must have sufficient funds in the card.
- 30 calendar days - 250 CZK
- 90 calendar days - 700 CZK
- 180 calendar days - 1300 CZK
- 360 calendar days - 2400 CZK
More detailed information here (in Czech language).
Learning and recreational center Temešvár which is situated on the shore of a lake Orlík in the south Bohemia is available for seminars and courses for students and teachers, holiday language courses, summer workshops and external meetings, but even for individual recreation.
- 2-5 bed rooms
- common toilet and shower on the ground floor
- common room with TV and fireplace
- volleyball, basketball, baseball playgrounds
- tennis court
- table tennis
- equipment for water sports – windsurfing boards, canoes
Address: Temešvár 12, 397 01 Temešvár
Price: 150 CZK per day and bed
Information and reservations: TPO CTU, Mr. T. Musil, 224352033, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports for staff
The Institute of Physical Education and Sport organizes events for students and university staff. Sport facilities of CTU are available to staff (according to booking).
More information and reservations: http://www.utvs.cvut.cz/en/sports-pod-juliskou.html